Business tax compliance and planning
Tax is a key issue for businesses. With corporation tax taking up a substantial part of your overheads, and penalties for non-compliance becoming increasingly severe, it makes sense to work with experts in this field.
At Simon Coles & Co, Central London Chartered Accountants, we have extensive experience in all aspects of taxation and offer a range of services to help you meet the requirements of complex tax legislation. Our services include:
- deciding the most tax-effective structure for your business
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- capital allowances, Research and Development relief and Patent Box claims
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- meeting compliance requirements, including corporation tax self assessment
- tax-efficient remuneration opportunities
- corresponding with and acting on your behalf in discussions with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
We’ll provide expert, timely advice on HMRC-compliant tax planning measures that can help to make a significant difference to your results and by building your corporate tax planning into the broader financial strategy for your business, it will become an integral part of our work to support your performance improvement and business growth.